GPS Vehicle Tracker with Anti-Theft Alarm
Track, geolocate, geofence and immobilize your ebike or electric scooter using our compact Vehicle Tracker System via our iOS or Android smartphone app.
This compact 2G/3G GPS tracker is not just a GPS device but also a remote on/off device that can be used to secure your e-bike or e-scooter with push notifications via a smartphone app to alert the user of any tampering or low battery conditions.
Other tracking devices are only alert based systems with no connectivity to the actual e-scooter or ebike while our GPS system is a comprehensive anti-theft security system.
What is the difference between 2G and 3G GPS Tracking?
The primary difference between 2G and 3G networks for mobile subscribers is that they get to enjoy faster data downloading on 3G. On average, the speed of data transmission on a 2G network is only 170Kbps, while in 3G networks the downloading speed can go up to 42Mbps (or 43,000 Kbps). With respect to GPS Tracking, the 3G enabled device will be more responsive and provide 30% more accurate positioning data.
Also 2G services may have been terminated in your country or have been terminated by your telco service provider so do check before purchasing the GPS device.
2G/3G SIM card is required for the activation of the GPS tracker and they can normally be purchased from your local telco provider. Local monthly sim card charges apply. Otherwise...
The more convenient option is that if you choose to use our global sim card, the charges are USD 160 per year billed annually. That way, you just need to simply plug and play when you receive the GPS tracker from us. Charges are for one full year of GPS usage. Check here for coverage of your home country:
***The installation of GPS unit is not simple but we will provide a wire harness which will enable easy installation***
Our GPS Vehicle Tracker is the most popular vehicle tracker used by ebike and e-scooter rental and sharing fleets.
- GPS Unit
- Wire harness with relay
- Optional SIM Card with sim card holder
Our multifunction GPS device has these main capabilities:
- Real time tracking
- Remote power cutoff function
- Anti-theft Vibration Alarm
- Anti-Tampering Cut-Wire Alarm
- Low Battery Alarm
- Geofencing function. Set a boundary using our iOS or Android app and a notification will be sent to you once this boundary has been breached by the GPS unit.
- Smartphone App function included FREE
Watch the video for a short demonstration of the GPS Tracker functionalities!
- Insert SIM Card into GPS device
- Turn on the device and place it near the windows or outdoors for the device to log onto GPS and GSM signals
- It takes 30-40 seconds for the device to detect the GSM and GPS signals. Once the red and yellow LED lights go steady, it is ready to use.
- Once detected, you will be able to log into your app.
Installation Instructions (Perform Startup first):
- Plug in the scooter/bike battery to the GPS Device using the adaptor provided.
- Plug in the scooter to the controller using the adaptor wire harness provided.
- Place the GPS unit securely in a location of the scooter that is not easy to find.
- 2G networks have been disabled in countries like Japan, Korea, Singapore, Canada, USA, Thailand and Australia. It is still available for countries in Europe, South America etc.
- 3G networks are available in every country.
- Our global SIM card enables you to plug and play your GPS device with no configuration. The monthly charge is about USD 13 per month or USD 160 per year.
|GSM||850, 900, 1800, 1900|
|Standby Time||60 hrs|
|Battery||180mAh (5 hrs of GPS usage) if not connected to main battery
|Size||72mm x 30mm x 12mm H|
|Operating Voltage||9-75 V (supports up to 60V batteries only)|
|Compatibility||850, 900, 1800, 1900MHz|
|Suitable For||Inokim, ZERO, Dualtron Minimotors, etc.|
|User Manual||Start here before turning on the GPS|